Yes we do! You'll still need to use the website to figure out the exact total, including shipping, or call us ahead of time and we'll calculate the price for you. Either way, once you know exactly how much to send, follow the instructions below.
3 easy steps to ordering via mail:
1: Purchase a money order for the exact total of your order, including shipping and any applicable taxes. Make it payable to ABUniverse.
2: Send it to our corporate address:
3335 Paine Ave
Everett, WA 98201.
Include a note detailing the items you'd like to order, your shipping name and address, and contact information in case we need to reach you to resolve any issues.
3: Once it's mailed, that's it! We'll create the order and process it through our store system once we receive it. Providing a valid email address will allow you to receive automatic notifications of order processing and shipping.
Money order purchasing instructions:
1. Start by buying a money order for the desired amount.
Make sure the amount you paid and the amount printed on the money order are the same.
- You can purchase a money order from the Post Office. These are generally very affordable and easy to fill out.
- USPS money orders can be used for amounts up to $1000.00.
- Other places you can get a money order are banks, check cashing businesses, and Western Union locations.
2. Fill in the "Pay to the Order Of" line immediately.
This is where you write the name of the person or business the Money Order is going to. Your money order should be made payable to ABUniverse.
3. Fill in your name.
There should be a “From,” “Purchaser,” “Sender,” or “Remitter,” field.
- Use your full legal name or the name you use on the account you are paying on.
- As with the "Pay to the Order Of" line, use blue or black ink.
- Write your name legibly.
4. Sign the front of the money order.
On the front of some money orders, there will be a field labeled “Purchaser, Signer for Drawer,” “Purchaser’s signature,” or “Signature.” Sign on this line using your full signature.
5. Leave the endorsement signature blank.
Do not sign on the line on the back of the money order. The signature line on the back of the money order is for the other person or company to endorse it before cashing.
6. Fill in the address fields.
Some money orders may only have a section for the purchaser's address.
- Where it says "Purchaser's Address" write in your address.
- Make sure you use your current mailing address.
- If there is a second address field, include the address of the person or company to whom you are sending the money order.
7. Keep your receipt. Either your money order will have a carbon copy underneath or a portion attached to detach and keep for your records.